Choosing a Lab Diamond Bracelet
Diamond bracelets continue to be a popular item because they’re elegant, timeless pieces of fine jewelry. High-quality lab-made diamonds allow more jewelry enthusiasts to access classic pieces, such as a stunning lab diamond bracelet.
You’ll find different bracelet options, such as tennis style bracelets (line bracelets) and bangle bracelets. Tennis style bracelets are a bracelet made up of a symmetrical pattern of diamonds or gemstones, connected by a thin, high-quality metal chain. Typically, the stones included in these bracelets are the same size, shape, color and clarity as each other. In addition, this style has a clasp.
A bangle bracelet is a solid, one piece band that is worn on the wrist and that traditionally does not have a clasp or opening. A joined bangle has a joint that opens and a clasp to close it, and a cuff bangle has an opening that you pass your wrist through to slip it on and off. These can be stacked to make a statement.
When shopping for a bracelet, take a close look at the diamond settings to ensure your stones are secure. You’ll likely see a few different setting styles for lab-grown diamond bracelets:
- Prong: A prong holds the stones firm to the bracelet and allows light to flow through the diamond. Typically bracelets have three or four prongs. Four prongs secure the diamonds better than three prongs. Three prongs make the diamond form more of a triangle shape while the four-prong setting is more of a square shape.
- Channel: In this setting, the diamonds are placed in a channel or groove, with two rows of metal holding the stones in place on either side.
- Bezel: This setting features a circle mount that holds each diamond in place. You’ll see variations of this setting as well. A half-bezel setting features small bars or half circles on each side of the diamond to secure the stone within the setting. This setting has a more modern look.
These settings affect the bracelet’s appearance, so browse bracelets to see the available options. If you’re selecting this as a gift, remember to keep their preferences in mind.
In addition to selecting the type of setting, you’ll also need to select the metal that you want. Both gold and platinum are ideal for everyday wear. Yellow 14K gold offers a timeless look and is a good choice for someone with a classic sense of style. Both platinum and white gold are modern options. Platinum is hypoallergenic and a sophisticated option, but will increase the bracelet’s cost. White gold is an affordable option that still has a silver look.
Bracelet Shopping Tips
A lab diamond bracelet is a great idea as it matches with everything and never goes out of style. Women can dress the bracelet up or down. Browse bracelets whether you need a gift for a special occasion (birthday, holidays, Valentine’s day, mother’s day, graduation, anniversary, wedding) or a gift for yourself.
Here are some helpful points to keep in mind when buying lab-diamond bracelets:
- Measure your wrist to determine the correct length for the bracelet. You want it loose enough so it can move freely, but not too loose because you don’t want it to slide off.
- Buy from a reputed brand that offers lab-diamonds that are vetted to be high quality and come with a guaranteed minimum color and clarity
- Keep your budget in mind and pick the metal accordingly–this affects both the appearance and cost of the bracelet.
- Take into account the total carat weight that you’d prefer.
- For gifting, keep the person’s personal style preference in mind. Observe what types of metals they were most of the time.
- Look at the brilliance of the diamonds in the bracelet. You want diamonds that sparkle!
- Research the reputation of the jeweler and any warranty information.
Remember that a lab-grown diamond bracelet is a gift that draws attention, goes with everything, and never goes out of style. You can’t go wrong with a stunning gift as a bracelet!
Caring for Your Bracelet
You want to keep your lab diamond bracelet sparkling for years, so it’s important to care for it. Store your bracelet in a lined, compartmentalized jewelry box so nothing rubs against it. If you’re going swimming, exercising, or hiking, you might want to leave your bracelet at home to protect it.
In addition to storing your bracelet safely, you’ll also want to clean everyday debri and grime from it. Avoid harsh chemicals and instead use a soft-bristled brush with a fragrance-free soap or a jewelry cleaning solution to gently move the brush in circles to remove buildup. You can also soak your jewelry before using a brush.
Some lab-grown diamonds are IGI certified and they give specific gradings for qualities like color and clarity.
An infinity bracelet is symbolic of everlasting love and eternity.
Yes, lab diamonds’ durability make them an excellent choice for everyday wear. Plus, they’re a versatile piece of stunning jewelry that goes with everything!
Lab diamond bracelets are elegant, classic, and always popular. You can wear your bracelet everyday because they go with anything–from jeans to a little black dress. You can dress it up by combining it with more jewelry for a night out, or wear it on its own.
Need some help?
Fill out this form and we'll help you find the perfect jewelry.