The Fall Sale is on! 25% off select ring settings & up to 30% off all lab diamonds.
Limited Time Only! Complimentary bracelet with your diamond studs purchase.
Save up to 30% on select Lab Diamonds
Complimentary bracelet with your diamond studs purchase
Cross earrings continue to be popular for men and women. You’ll find earrings in a variety of styles that are worn by regular people as well as celebrities. Keep reading to learn more about cross earring styles, metal choices, and how to shop for them.
You’ll find various styles of cross earrings from studs to dangling, so we gathered some of our favorites to highlight:
• Hanging Cross Earrings: This style of earring is an eye-catching cross design. Styles vary but some feature a cross hanging from a chain that’s attached to an earring post. Depending on the size of hanging cross earrings, they could be everyday wear if they’re smaller, If they’re longer and more dramatic, then save them for special occasions. You definitely can wear these with other earrings–either more dainty or not depending on the look you want.
• Diamond Cross Earrings: Diamond cross earrings offer some sparkle in a classic design. You can find cross earrings that are smaller and some that are more elaborate. Depending on the style of earrings, these can be worn day or night and can be stacked with additional earrings if you have multiple piercings. In addition to classic diamonds, look for black diamond earrings as well!
• Dangling Cross Earrings: Pop stars George Michael and Lil Nas X are well-known examples of men who have worn dangling cross earrings. They’re a statement look that can be worn everyday or for special occasions depending on the length of the earrings. You’ll find smaller, more delicate dangling crosses as well as larger-sized crosses hanging from larger loops. Longer, more dramatic dangling crosses work well for special occasions. Smaller, minimalist earrings work well for everyday wear.
• Gemstone Cross Earrings: Gemstone cross earrings come in all shapes and sizes. Whether your birthstone or your favorite color, you can find gemstones in a variety of colors. These earrings can be worn everyday or for special occasions depending on how elaborate the earrings look.
• Silver Cross Earrings:Silver cross earrings offer a classic look that can be worn for all occasions. Depending on the style of cross earrings, these can be worn alone or be combined with other earrings if you have additional piercings. If you want a more dramatic look, pair multiple cross earrings.
• Stud Cross Earrings:
This style of cross earring is classic and can be worn everyday or for special occasions if you want a more subtle look. Because of their size, they can be worn with other earrings and additional ear piercings. Studs are a great option for additional ear piercings as well because they’re smaller.
Round Lab Diamond Halo Earrings
Round Lab Diamond Milgrain Earrings
Classic Round Lab Diamond Stud Earrings
Classic Round Brilliant Cut Lab Diamond Martini Stud Earrings
Inside Out Lab Diamond Oval Hoops
It’s easy to find cross earrings in a variety of metals
• Yellow Gold:
This metal is a timeless choice, and it’s ideal for someone with a classic sense of style. It’s shiny, durable and relatively affordable.
This metal is a hypoallergenic option for those with skin sensitivities, but costs more. It’s a good option for someone with a classic, sophisticated style.
• White Gold:
White gold is a classic, popular choice. It’s a nice alternative to platinum, which offers a similar radiant silvery-white shine.
• Rose Gold:
Rose gold has become popular in recent years. Its warm, pinkish tint is great for someone with a modern sense of style.
• Sterling Silver:
Sterling silver is also a hypoallergenic option that’s more affordable than other metal options. Its shiny color is a more affordable option to platinum or white gold.
Be mindful of your budget and select a metal that fits it. Different metals vary in price, so some are more expensive than others. These differences not only impact your budget, but also the look of your cross earrings.
If you’re selecting a pair of cross earrings as a gift, consider that person’s personal style as you select the style of the earrings and the metal. Watch to see what metal they wear most often so you can select something that they’ll wear often. Observe to see if they like more embellished jewelry or more minimalistic. You want to select a gift that fits their style!
Research brands to find a reputed brand that offers easy returns and exchanges if you’re dissatisfied with the product or run into issues.
Crosses are religious symbols that show a person's belief in Christianity, as it recalls the death of Jesus Christ and the salvation of humankind.
Yes, cross earrings are a timeless look that is always classic, stylish, and holds meaning for those who wear them. You can find cross earrings in a variety of styles from simple to elaborate, from plain metal to embellished with diamonds. No matter your style, you can find a cross earring that you’ll adore.
Metals depend on personal preferences and skin sensitivities. You’ll find cross earrings in all types of metals, such as 14K white, rose and yellow gold as well as platinum and sterling silver.
Of course! Both men and women can wear cross earrings. You’ll find a variety of cross styles including studs, dangle, and upside down cross earrings. In the past, it was thought that rebels and gay men wore cross earrings, but that stereotype has evolved and it’s common to see men wearing earrings including cross earrings.