Lab Diamond Jewelry Guide
An Introduction to Lab Diamonds
Lab diamonds are every bit as real as mined diamonds. They have all the same features, the only difference is the way they are made. They are grown in laboratories mimicking the natural process with very high pressure and heat, but only taking a fraction of the time. They are ethically made in controlled environments and have a lesser environmental impact. For how high-quality lab diamonds are, their value is exceptional. They are on average 25%-40% more affordable than earth-mined diamonds. Lab diamond’s optical, chemical, and physical properties are identical to natural diamonds.
Lab Diamonds in Jewelry
Lab diamonds go well with every type of jewelry, including bracelets, earrings, necklaces, anniversary bands, and more. Here are some factors to keep in mind when choosing the perfect lab diamond for your piece of jewelry.
One benefit of choosing a lab diamond for a bracelet is the number of options you have. There are many different designs, the two most popular being Tennis Style and Bangle Bracelets. We recommend picking your style based on how frequently you will wear it.
For example, if you want a bracelet for a fancy event, a lab diamond tennis bracelet would be perfect. If you want something for everyday wear, bangle bracelets work best. No matter what option you go with, ensure to measure your wrist to make sure you get the perfect length for yourself.
Lab diamond earrings are an extremely popular choice for many. Just like bracelets, you can also find them in many different styles. The most sought-after options are hoops and studs. Classic-style lab diamond studs are a must-have for every jewelry box. They will never let you down and go great with every occasion.
If you want something a bit more glamorous, Halo earrings would be a great choice. They come in a variety of patterns to suit your personal preference. This could be floral, or milgrain detailing.
Lab diamond earrings come in all shapes and cuts. Here are a few examples:
- Round - These are the most classic and popular lab diamond earrings. They are great for everyday wear.
- Princess-cut - These are the second most popular lab diamond earrings. They have a classic look, with an added contemporary touch. They are modern, and square in shape.
- Asscher - The lab-created diamond Asscher cut is designed to provide the most brilliance with their shine and sparkle.
- Emerald-cut - These earrings are rectangular and look very elegant.
- Oval - Oval cut lab diamonds make a great stud earring option. They have similar characteristics to the round diamond cut.
Lab Diamond Hoop Earrings
Lab diamond hoop earrings are a stunning and timeless piece of jewelry to add to your collection. They are glamorous and provide maximum sparkle. They are a popular choice due to their elegance and how well they go with any outfit, whether fancy or everyday wear.
Lab diamond necklaces are the perfect piece of jewelry to elevate your look. There’s a variety of options that they come in depending on your personal preference. We will go through them below.
- Classic - Classic lab diamond necklaces offer different styles and each necklace can symbolize a different thing. For example, a lab-diamond infinity pendant symbolizes ever-lasting love. Lab diamond classic necklaces can come in heart shapes, circles, key pendants, and more.
- Contemporary - These necklaces are a great modern piece to have. They can make a style statement as well. An example would be the key pendant, which represents new opportunities and beginnings.
- Halo - Halo lab diamond necklaces provide a versatile and sophisticated look. They offer maximum color and sparkle. You can get them in round or pear cuts.
- Solitaire - Solitaire lab diamond necklaces are simple and elegant. They are classic, with just one stone dangling from a chain. They can be paired with any outfit.
Lab diamond anniversary bands are a must-have for celebrating relationship milestones. There are a variety of meaningful designs available depending on what stage of your relationship you’re at. A couple of popular options are three-stone and five-stone anniversary bands.
They come in various settings such as prong, channel, bezel, and pave. Whatever setting you choose sets the tone for the overall look of the band.
Investing In The Right Brand
When choosing lab diamond jewelry to purchase and wear, or gift, it’s important to choose the right brand. The company should value the customer experience, providing support, information, and any other services they request.
This should include having guidance from experienced gemologists, a home preview of any rings you like, and a lifetime warranty. It’s also important to look for an easy return policy, so you can exchange or return the item if you’re not happy with it.
Yes, lab diamonds are just as real as earth-mined diamonds. They have all the same properties and appearance, they were just created differently.
Yes, you can certainly wear your lab diamond jewelry everyday. Whether it’s a necklace, ring, bracelet, or earring, lab diamonds are created to be sturdy and last a lifetime.
Yes, lab-created diamonds are certified. This gives you all the information you need on the cut, clarity, carat weight and more of the diamond.
There is no difference between the quality of lab-grown and earth-mined diamonds. When it comes to size and the cost, lab-grown diamonds can be the superior option.
Lab diamonds come in all cuts, however, round cuts are the most popular.
Lab Diamond Jewelry